- Extend and distribute a VGA signal to up to 4 displays over Cat5 cable
- Compatible with VGA computers and VGA monitors,projectors or televisions
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
- vga over cat5 extender
- Supports resolutions up to 1600 x 1200
- VGA extender over cat5 / VGA over CAT5 extender / VGA extender over CAT5 / VGA to CAT 5 extender
Know your gear
The ST1214T 4 Port VGA Video Extender over Cat 5 allows a single VGA source to be broadcast to up to four remote displays at distances of up to 500 feet (150 meters). Designed for use with our ST121 VGA Video over Cat 5 extension series of devices, the ST1214T is one of many options designed to help you create a custom VGA distribution and extension solution for many applications including digital signage and video conferencing.
Consisting of the transmitter unit only, this product requires a single ST121EXT VGA over Cat 5 Repeater can be used to increase the total VGA extension distance by an additional 500 feet(150 meters), allowing the original VGA signal to be broadcast a total distance of 1000 feet (300 meters) from transmitter to receiver. Similarly, up to three repeater units can be used between the transmitter and receiver units allowing a monitor to be connected at each repeater station , while further extending the total distance between the transmitter and receiver units.
This product is TAA compliant and backed by a Startech.com 2-year warranty with free lifetime technical support.