- Bluetooth 5.0 audio receiver to wirelessly stream audio from BT enabled devices to an audio system | Upgraded version of our popular receiver BT2A
- Wireless adapter w/ HiFi Wolfson WM8524 Digital to Analog converter (DAC) delivers high quality sound
- NFC pairing up to 8 devices
- Analog 3.5mm jack/Digital Optical (SPDIF) outputs to amplifier | 3.5mm to RCA and 3.5mm stereo extension cable Incl
- Up to 66ft/20m (line of sight)
- Supports 24-bit (up to 48kHz) sample rate | 576Kbits bitrate
Know your gear
Turn your home stereo, or any audio output into a Bluetooth-compatible media gateway with this Bluetooth 5.0 audio receiver that features a HiFi grade Wolfson WM8524 Digital to Analog Converter (DAC), and provides rich and high-quality sound.
Digital and Analog outputs
This BT receiver lets you connect audio systems that have analog audio inputs (3.5mm jack) with the included 3.5mm to RCA cable. Alternatively, you can connect to newer audio systems via the Optical output to take advantage of lossless/high-resolution audio files.
Increased Transmission Range
With Bluetooth 5.0 you can stream to longer distances up to 20m (66ft) of line of distance. Obstructions between the receiver and your mobile devices will decrease the transmission range.
Easy Pair up to 8 Devices
This wireless Bluetooth receiver can hold up to 8 paired devices in memory, so your audio system is always ready to play music from your favorite devices (audio is streamed to one device at a time). With Near Field Communication (NFC), simply tap your NFC-equipped devices to the aux receiver to instantly pair and start streaming audio, with no additional configuration required.
The BT52A is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.