- DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI adapter supports HD 1920x1200 (1080p)/7.1ch Audio/HDCP 1.4 | VESA DisplayPort certified
- Compact | 5" (13cm) cable | EMI shielding | Ideal for home/office | Connects DP computer to an HDMI display/monitor/projector
- Driverless | OS independent
- Passive DisplayPort to HDMI adapter dongle supports DP++ source incl workstations/desktops (AMD/Nvidia video card)/laptops/docking stations
- DP to HDMI video converter | Latching DP connector | Tested w/HDMI cables up to 35'
Know your gear
The StarTech.com DisplayPort® to HDMI® adapter lets you connect an HDMI-enabled video display to a DisplayPort video source (e.g.DisplayPort video cards, etc.), eliminating the expense of having to upgrade your display for DisplayPort compatibility.
This adapter supports display resolutions of up to 1920x1200 allowing you to take full advantage of HDMI video capability.
DP2HDMI is a passive adapter cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
This adapter allows for audio pass-through if supported by the video source. Please review the video source manual to confirm support.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.