- Fiber to Ethernet Media Converter extends networks and converts SM/MM fiber to RJ-45 Copper
- Mini Gigabit Ethernet media converter is PSE source for up to 30W power to PD devices
- 1 Gbps| SFP (MSA Compliant) | RJ45 | 48V-56VDC | IEEE 802.3af (PoE)/IEEE 802.3at (PoE+) (30W) | 10/100/1000Mbps | Auto-Negotiation | LFP | 16K Jumbo Frames | IP-30 Aluminum | w/DIN/Wall Mount Hardware
- Industrial Hardened -40C to 75C temp
- Power w/48-56VDC terminal block or standard 48-56VDC Type N wall adapter
This open SFP PoE fiber media converter offers an easy, inexpensive way to extend the reach of your data and power devices at remote locations using your network over fiber, using the SFP of your choice. It combines the data connectivity of a media converter with the flexible power supply capabilities of a PoE injector. The converter provides a powerful networking solution for campuses, warehouses, factories or any applications that require PoE and connectivity over long distances.