- 100% MSA Uncoded compatible 10G direct attached cable
- 10 GbE Low Power Mini GBIC/Transceiver Module DAC for edge networks/server rooms/data centers
- Hot-Swappable and MSA Compliant
- 0.5m/1.6' Cable | 10 Gbps | Passive Twinax (Copper) | 2x SFP+ Pluggable Connector | 100 Ohm Impedance | 30 AWG | PVC Jacket
- For switches that accept MSA uncoded modules and transceivers
- StarTech.com lifetime warranty and will not void your OEM warranty
Know your gear
The SFP10GPC05M is an MSA compliant direct-attach copper SFP+ cable that's designed, programmed and tested to work in 10G network deployments. It delivers dependable 10 GbE connectivity over copper cabling, which is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable setups.
This passive Twinax cable supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through SFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. The cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
At 0.5 meters long and designed for high-speed performance, this copper SFP+ cable is ideal for medium-distance applications such as across-rack network switch or server connections.StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP Cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.