- USB-C multiport adapter w/dual HDMI 2.0 HDR10 4K 60Hz video
- 2-Port USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps hub (1 x USB-C Data/1x USB-A Data + BC 1.2 7.5W)
- Portable dock is bus powered or 100W PD Pass-through (80W laptop charging) w/Type-C laptop power adapter
- Mini travel docking station w/14in cable
- DisplayLink Certified mobile port replicator
- Dual display on USB-C/TB3/4 laptops incl M1/M2 MacBooks that natively only drive one external monitor | Win/Mac/Chrome
- GbE | SD reader | Connectivity Tools
Know your gear
This USB Type-C™ Multiport Adapter features 2x HDMI video outputs, a 2-Port USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) Hub (1x USB-A with B.C 1.2 charging, and 1x USB-C), an SD card reader, and Gigabit Ethernet. The adapter connects to your host computer's USB-C, USB4, or Thunderbolt 3/4™ port. Charge your host laptop and any attached USB peripherals by connecting the host laptop's power supply to the dedicated USB Power Delivery (PD) 3.0 port. The Multiport Adapter features an extra-long attached 22-inch (55 cm) host cable - for an extended reach, to offer more set up flexibility.
DisplayLink Certified and supports high-performance dual-monitor 4K 60Hz video resolution. Multi-monitor performance makes this dock ideal for high-resolution applications such as video editing and graphic design. Supports ultrawide 21:9 aspect ratios, and lower resolutions like 1920x1200/1080p.
A versatile dock solution for use at your office, home office, hotel, or in the boardroom, and is portable enough to be carried in your bag or backpack for mobile use. This lightweight USB-C Adapter can operate with bus-power alone, or use the dedicated USB-C Power Delivery port to connect a USB-C power adapter (not included with Multiport Adapter) for laptop charging.
Access your multimedia content with ease. The Multiport Adapter provides direct access to your SD, SDHC™ and SDXC™ memory cards.
With support for USB Power Delivery 3.0 pass through (up to 82W for charging), the USB Type-C Multiport Adapter allows you to power and charge your laptop, when connected to a USB-C power source. PD 3.0 features Fast Role Swap (FRS) to prevent USB data disruption when you switch power sources (USB-C power adapter to bus power). This allows you to charge the connected host device, as well as any devices connected to the USB-A BC 1.2 charging port.