- Flexible Full Gigabit 8-Port PoE Configuration: 4x PoE+ (802.3at/af) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports providing up to 30W per port and total PoE power budget of 64W
- Easy Smart Management: Simple setup and monitor your network with easy-to-use web-based management interface and smart configuration utility.
- PoE Auto Recovery: The switch
- together w/ 4x Gigabit Non-PoE Port for high-speed connections.
- Network Segmentation: Abundant VLAN features improve network security via traffic segmentation.
Know your gear
- 8 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
- With 4 PoE ports, data and power can be transferred on one single cable
- Provides network monitoring, traffic prioritization and VLAN features
- Simple network set-up on top of plug-and-play connectivity
- Web-based user interface and Easy Smart Configuration Utility simplify configuration
The TL-SG108PE is an 8-port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch with 4 PoE ports, represents a powerful upgrade from an unmanaged switch. It is designed specically for small businesses that require simple network management and PoE function. The TL-SG108PE can connect and power up to four PoE devices, such as wireless access points (APs), IP cameras, and IP phones. Through its web-based user interface and management utility, the TL-SG108PE offers a variety of useful features, including network monitoring, trafc prioritization, and enhanced QoS. Additionally, with port-based, tag-based and MTU VLAN, TL-SG108PE can improve security and meet more network segmentation requirements.
Power Over Ethernet
4 of the 8 Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (port 1 to port 4) of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs).
TL-SG108PE offers network monitoring for users to observe trafc behavior. Through its web-based user interface and management utility, the TL-SG108PE offers a variety of useful features, including network monitoring, trafc prioritization, and enhanced QoS. With Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention and Cable Diagnostics features, TL-SG108PE can identify and even locate connection problems on your business network. Moreover, administrators can designate the priority of the trafc based on Port Priority, 802.1P Priority and DSCP Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and lag-free. Additionally, to improve security and network performance, TL-SG108PE supports MTU VLAN, port-based VLAN and 802.1Q-based VLAN functions. TL-SG108PE is an upgrade from the plug-and-play Unmanaged Switch, delivering great value while empowering your network and similarly delivering great value to the end user.
Easy to Use
TL-SG108PE is easy to use and manage. Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminate the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. Its compact size makes it ideal for desktops with limited space while also being Rack-mountable, convenient and safe. Dynamic LED lights provide real-time work status display and basic fault diagnosis.