- Extend a USB 1.1 device up to 150 ft away from a computer with a Cat5/Cat6 cable
- Bus-powered; no external power supply required
- Transfer rates of 1.5Mbps to 12Mbps
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- USB Cat 5 extender/ USB Cat 6 extender/ USB over Cat 5 extender/ USB over Cat 6 extender/ USB ethernet extender/ Cat5 USB extender/ Cat6 USB extender/ Cat 5 USB extender/ Cat 6 USB extender/ Cat5/6 extender/ peripheral extender
Tripp Lite's USB 1.1 over Cat5 Extender Kit allows you to connect your computer to a USB 1.1 peripheral up to 45.72 m (150-ft.) away using ordinary Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 cable. The transmitter and receiver kit is bus-powered, so no external power supply is required. Plug-and-play; no software or drivers needed.