- Converts 12V DC power from your vehicle’s battery into 120V AC power to operate electronics while on the road or at a remote site
- Provides portable power for mobile applications including phones and laptops
- Ideal for areas w/o regular power outlets such as campsites or construction sites
- Dual 5-15R outlets deliver continuous output of 1000W for powering device
- 2A USB charging port keeps smartphones tablets and laptops at full capacity
- electrical power inverter/ power converter
This compact power inverter is ideal for use at remote locations, such as campgrounds, construction sites and mobile offices. Two NEMA 5-15R outlets provide a continuous output of 1000 watts and a peak output of 2,000 watts. That's plenty to operate a variety of appliances and power tools, such as low-power lights, camping accessories, battery rechargers for small battery-operated power tools, and mobile office equipment.
The 2.0A USB charging port remains active even when the inverter's on/off switch is set to Off. This allows you to charge your smartphone, tablet, laptop, MP3 player or GPS unit without draining too much power from the vehicle's battery.
An on/off switch offers one-touch control over both AC outlets. If the power input from the vehicle's battery drops below 10 volts or exceeds 16 volts, the mobile power inverter will automatically shut down. Green and red LEDs indicate normal and improper operation. A load-controlled fan begins cooling automatically when the internal temperature rises to a certain level during extended use. An audible alarm sounds during excessively high or low voltage conditions.
The compact power inverter's durable aluminum housing is designed to withstand the rigors of road trips, campouts, business trips and family vacations. Use the built-in front and rear mounting brackets and your own hardware to permanently install the inverter in a horizontal position.