- Premium cabling for Category 6 applications; Gray 10ft.
- Designed to connect hub-to-hub PC-to-PC or Mac-to-Mac
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP
- Rated for 550MHz/1Gbps communication
- Cat6 cable/ cross over patch cable/ network cable/ gigabit cable/ patch cable/ cross-over cable/ molded cable/ molded RJ45
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's 3.05 m (10-ft.) grey Category 6 (Cat6) cross-over molded cable has 2 standard RJ45 molded male connectors featuring integral strain relief. The cable is designed to connect hub-to-hub, PC-to-PC or Mac-to-Mac and is perfect in conjunction with 10/100/1000 base-t networks. Molded connectors are a different color to help identify this cable as a cross-over cable and not a standard patch cable. Manufactured from PVC 4-pair stranded UTP and rated for 550MHz/1Gbps communication. Snagless Category 6 patch cables are also available. Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL.