- Extend a USB 3.0 signal 33 ft (10 m.)
- Increase the extension distance to 66 ft (20 m.) by connecting two U330-10M together
- Supports USB 3.0 SuperSpeed data transfer rates up to 5Gbps
- Backward compatible to previous USB generations
- Provides up to 120mA of power to the connected device
- Compatible with printers such as Canon Pixma MX922/ MX522/ MX452 and Epson XP-310/ Epson XP-410/ Brother HL 2270DW/ Brother MFCJ450DW/ HP Envy 4500/ HP OfficeJet
- 3-Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's 10 m (33-ft.) USB 3.0 active extension cable is a bus powered extension cable that can be used to increase the length of a device cable without the worry of signal loss and potential performance problems. Increase the extension distance to 20 m (66-ft.) by connecting two U330-10M together. USB limits a cable's length to 5 m (16-ft.) Any length above 5 m (16-ft.) requires the use of an active cable such as this one. This cable has a signal booster built in. The cable must be plugged directly into a USB port (either on the PC or a hub). Use a standard 1.83 m (6-ft.), 3.05 m (10-ft.), or 4.57 m (15-ft.) USB 3.0 A-B cable to reach the desired distance. The U330-10M provides up to 120mA of power to the connected device. If your device requires more than 120mA of power, an external power supply will be required. The U330-10M accepts a 5V, 2A power supply with a 3.5 x 1.35mm DC jack. The output plug on the power supply should have a positive tip and a negative sleeve.