- Wall-mount cabinet secures/organizes 15U of 19-in rack equipment in network closets classrooms and other locations w/ limited floor space.
- Houses network switches and patch panels up to 20.5 inches deep.
- Maximum load capacity of 200 lb
- Swings away from wall on hinge for easy back-door access
- Locking steel cabinet vented at sides front top and bottom
- Flow-through ventilation keeps equipment cool
- wall-mount/ wallmount/ server cabinet/ server rack
- 5 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The SRW15US SmartRack 15U Low-Profile Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to house EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 200 pounds. The cabinet swings away from the wall on a sturdy hinge, allowing easy back-door access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance. The doors and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The front, top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. The reversible doors can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180° before mounting. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing. The SRW15US comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall, or u