- Serial ATA (SATA) Latching Signal Cable (7Pin/7Pin) 19-in. support much higher data transfer rates and the narrow cable design helps improve internal air flow
- Connect your high-speed Serial ATA device to a Serial ATA controller
- Support data transfer rates of up to 6.0 Gbps ( SATA II )
- SATA cable is shielded to protect against EMI/RFI
- Serial ATA 150/300/600
- SATA (M) straight to SATA (M) straight
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite expands its line of hard drive cables with the introduction of our new line of serial ATA cables. The signal cables connect any high speed Serial ATA device to a Serial ATA controller. Serial ATA delivers two significant benefits: it support much higher data transfer rates (up to 6.0 Gbps...backward compatible to 1.5Gbps) and the narrow cable design helps improve internal air flow. Perfect for the desktop or server that has multiple drives. These cables feature 7-pin straight/7-pin straight female latching connectors and offer easy, secure installation.