- Attach two DVI enabled monitors to your DMS59 Graphics card
- Dual DVI splitter cable/ DVI splitter adapter/ DVI Y cable/ DMS-59 to DVI cable/ DMS-59 to Dual DVI cable/ DMS 59 to DVI Adapter/ DMS to DVI Splitter/ cable/ LFH59 to DVI/ DMS-59 (M) DVI (F)/ DMS59 cable
- Compatible with most DMS-59 video cards including nVidia Matrox HP PNY and ATI
- Split a single video source from a DMS graphics card on two monitors
- Rugged molded construction and gold plated contacts
- DVI Splitt
Tripp Lite's P576-001 Dual DVI Splitter Cable allows you to connect two DVI enabled monitors to a video graphic card with a single LFH59 / LFH60 ( DMS59 or DMS60) connector. DMS-59 supports a higher density of video displays, in a similar amount of connector space to a standard DVI connector. DMS-59 supports two DVI Dual Link digital channels or two VGA analog channels from a single connector.