- 1' DVI to VGA Y Splitter Adapter Cable (DVI-I-M to 2x HD15-F) Splits a DVI-A Analog signal to connect 2 VGA-enabled devices to a single DVI-I port
- Ideal for conference rooms and sales presentations
- Display a DVI-I signal on 2 VGA monitors simultaneously
- Supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
- Fully molded construction and double shielding
- DVI to Dual VGA Splitter Cable/ DVI to VGA Y Cable/ DVI to VGA Splitter Cable/ 1ft DVI to Dual VGA Cable
- Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty
Tripp Lite's P120-001-2 DVI to 2 x VGA splitter allows you to attach two VGA enabled devices, such as monitors and projectors, to your computer's DVI-I port. DVI-I enabled computers are capable of outputting both Analog and Digital signals, so the splitter is perfect for connecting VGA LCD monitors, projectors simultaneously. (For splitting to two DVI-enabled monitors, use Tripp Lite P564-001). Fully molded construction and double-shielding ensures long life and high performance. Supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536.