- Splits or expands a DisplayPort audio/video signal on two HDMI monitors
- 2-Port displayport to HDMI MST/ Dual port displayport to HDMI Transport Hub/ Multi stream transport hub/ DP 1.2 to HDMI adapter
- Supports 4K x 2K Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (24 and 30 Hz)
- Supports up to 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel)
- Compatible with DisplayPort 1.2/Apple® Thunderbolt connectors
- Complies with HDCP EDID and DDC
Get everyone's attention by broadcasting awesome messages in ultra-high definition video! With Tripp Lite's B156-002-HDMI 2-Port DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI MST Hub, you can split or expand a single DisplayPort signal into two separate signals and display them on two HDMI monitors using standard DisplayPort (Tripp Lite P580-Series or P583-Series) and HDMI (Tripp Lite P568-Series) cables. You can display the same image on each monitor, extend the desktop across them, or display in video wall mode where monitors are combined to display as one, enlarged monitor. The B156-002-HDMI supports 4Kx2K Ultra-High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (30 Hz), 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel), and is compatible with HDCP, EDID and DDC. It comes with an external power supply and brackets for wall-, rack- or pole-mounting. All mounting hardware is included. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.