- Transmits an HDMI signal from a single source to two displays
- Display HD video resolutions up to 1080p and computer video resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Supports DTS-HD/ Dolby True HD/ 7.1 Channel Surround Sound audio/ up to 36-bit Deep Color (12-bits per channel)
- HDCP v1.4/ EDID/ High Speed HDMI v1.4 and 3D compliant
- HDMI splitter/ video splitter/ 2 port splitter HDMI/ HDMI display splitter/ audio splitter/ Plug and Play splitter/ 1080p video splitter
- 3 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's B118-002 HDMI Splitter allows the digital signal from a Blu-Ray player or other HDMI device to be displayed on two HDMI displays, or, connect a DVI-D Single Link display using an HDMI to DVI adapter, such as Tripp Lite's P566-Series cables. Installation is quick and simple, with no software or drivers to install. Locate your HDMI source up to 13 ft. (4 m.) from the splitter, and the splitter up to 16 ft. (5 m.) from a display, for a max distance of 29 ft. (9 m.) between source and display. Multiple splitters can be cascaded together to connect additional monitors, with no more than 6 levels of splitters in all. Supports HD video resolutions up to 1080p, and computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200. High Speed HDMI v1.4 and 3D compliant, with support for 36-bit Deep Color (12-bits per channel). Supports DTS-HD, Dolby True HD and 7.1 Channel Surround Sound audio. HDCP v1.4 and EDID compliant.