- Cat5e Molded Cross-over Patch Cable RJ45 Yellow 25ft
- Patch cable/ network cable/ molded patch cable/ cat5e patch cable/ cat5 patch cable/ RJ45 350mhz
- Premium cabling for Category 5 and 5e applications
- rated for 350 MHz/1 Gbps communications
- Cross-over wiring designed to connect hub-to-hub or PC-to-PC
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP and molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's 7.62 m (25-ft.) Yellow Category 5e (Cat5e) Cross-over cable has 2 standard RJ45 male connectors featuring integral, Green, molded strain relief. The cable is designed to connect switch-to-switch, PC-to-PC or Mac-to-Mac, and is perfect in conjunction with 10 and 100 base-t networks. Molded connectors are a different color to help identify this cable as a cross-over cable, as well as a label stating Cross Over, and not a standard patch cable. Manufactured from PVC 4-pair stranded UTP and rated for 350MHz/1Gbps communication. Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e draft 11).