Quick tech specs
- Cat6 gigabit molded flat patch cable RJ45 M/M Blue 25 ft.
- Up to 1Gbps transfer rates
- High-Quality 24 AWG stranded copper wire
- Thin flat rugged PVC jacket stands up to long-term use
- Perfect for connecting your PC to a network in areas where space is tight
- Meets Cat6 TIA/EIA standards
- Reduces impendence and structural return loss
Know your gear
Tripp Lite's high performance Flat Cat6 gigabit Ethernet patch cables are perfect for connecting your PC to a network in areas where space is tight. With all the reliability and performance of a standard Cat 6 patch cable, this 1.2mm thick cable is ideal for under-carpet, baseboard, etc, applications. Can be used in Cat5e installations as well. Cables comply with EIA/TIA 568 specifications and are UL rated. Flat design reduces NEXT( Near end crosstalk).