- QSFP+ (QSFP Plus) 40GBASE-CR4 / 802.3ba qualified passive copper cable provides next generation performance by combining four 10 Gb/s SFP+ channels into one affordable high-density package
- 40Gbps QSFP+ to QSFP+ patch cable
- Compatible to Cisco QSFP-H40G-CU1M
- Meets or Exceeds 40-Gigabit Ethernet 4oGBASE-CR4 standards
- Fully compliant to the latest QSFP+ MSA (Multi Source Agreement)
- Ethernet 40GBase-CR4 cable/ QSFP+ (M) QSFP+ (M)/ QSFP+ cable
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's 2m QSFP+ (QSFP Plus) 40GBASE-CR4 / 802.3ba qualified passive copper cable provides next generation performance by combining four 10 Gb/s SFP+ channels into one affordable high-density package. The QSFP+ cables integrate a new 40G Ethernet-optimized (40GbE) 38-position “board-as-connector” design, with zinc die-cast backshells for superior EMI resistance, minimal insertion loss, and improved cross-talk performance. Cable featuress 8-pair wire technology optimized for bandwidth-intense applications including 40-Gigabit Ethernet (40GBASE-CR4), 6G SAS, Fibre Channel and SONET. Flexible 24 AWG conductors maintain a smooth, high-frequency response (20 GHz). Each 2m (6.56-ft) length QSFP+ cable goes through a rigorous assembly and test procedure aimed at eliminating unnecessary signal loss. Our cables are fully compliant to the QSFP+ MSA and SFF-8436 architecture for guaranteed compatibility with all QSFP and QSFP+ ports.