- Connects a USB device to a USB port on a computer
- Supports faster data transfer rate (1.5 to 480mbps) for low and high speed devices including multimedia applications
- This cable has been tested to meet/exceed the USB 2.0 performance criteria
- Molded connectors and integral strain relief for extra durability and long life
- 3ft USB cable/ USB A/B cable/ USB 2.0 cable/ M/M USB cable/ USB Type A to USB Type B/ USB to USB-B cable/ USB (M) to USB Type B (M)
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's 0.91 m (3-ft.) USB2.0 A/B device cable has been tested meets or exceed the USB2.0 performance criteria. Connects a USB device to a USB port on a computer or hub. Backward compatible - can be used with older USB1.1 applications as well. All Tripp Lite USB 2.0 cabling include superior foil shielding for reliable, error-free data communications. The significantly faster data transfer rates of USB 2.0 (up to 480 Mbps) make them perfect for multimedia applications. Features gold plated copper contacts for superior conductivity. The cable is manufactured with molded connectors and integral strain relief for extra durability and long life.