- Share a printer,scanner,hard drive,webcam or other USB device with 4 computers
- Supports SuperSpeed USB 3.0 speeds up to 5 Gbps to ensure fast data transfers
- Easy one-touch control lets you switch between computers with manual buttons
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices,so you can use older peripherals
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy,immediate installation
- 3-year limited Tripp Lite Warranty
This USB 3.0 sharing switch supports USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0. It is especially recommended for high-bandwidth USB 3.0 devices, such as security cameras and high-resolution webcams. The USB 3.0 peripheral-sharing switch is backward compatible with previous USB generations, so you can continue using older peripherals while getting maximum performance from current devices.
Easy one-touch port switching lets you switch from one computer to the other just by pressing a button on top of the unit. Blue LEDs indicate which computer is currently in control of the connected USB 3.0 peripheral.
The USB sharing switch requires no external power supply or software and drivers to download and install. Just connect your USB 3.0 peripheral device to the switch's USB-A port and the computers to the switch's USB-B ports with user-supplied USB 3.0 cables. The USB 3.0 sharing switch supports all USB-enabled operating systems.