- Quickly and easily share a USB 2.0 device between four different computers
- 4-to-1 USB 2.0 Peripheral Sharing Switch/ USB Switch Box/ USB 2.0 Data Switch/ USB Device Sharing
- Allows multiple computers to share one USB device such as a printer scanner and hard drive.
- One-touch port switching via a mouse hot-key or manually
- Supports Hi-Speed USB 2.0 480Mbps data transfer rates
- Windows 7 and 8 (32/64 Bit) Compatible
Tripp Lite's U215-004-R 4-port USB 2.0 Peripheral Sharing Switch allows you to connect up to four computers to one USB peripheral such as a printer, scanner, high-capacity hard drive and many others. Ideal for and small office computers. It not only saves space, but also eliminates the cost of buying separate USB devices for every computer. Plus, it simplifies cable management in the office area. Quickly switch between computers using keyboard hot-keys, mouse, or manually. Plug-and-play functionality makes installation a breeze. Supports both high-speed USB 2.0 peripherals with transfer rates up to 480 Mbps. Backward compatible to legacy USB 1.1 devices. Compatible with most major operating systems. Icon task bar indicates switch status at a glance, and active LEDs indicate which computer is currently using the peripheral. No separate AC adapter required. Power is drawn through the USB cables.