- Rail kit required for mounting Tripp Lite's NRFP Robotic Fiber Panel System in your 4-post rack enclosure
- Includes 2 pre-assembled slider rail units with loose screws for easy adjusting
- Each unit includes rear/front brackets,stiffener,slider and 6 socket-head cap screws
- Adjustable for mounting depths between 36 in. and 43 in. (914 mm-1092 mm)
- Also comes with positioning rulers,clearance/level tool and cantilever tray for LCU
The NRFP-BRKT comes with two pre-assembled slider rail units, each with loose screws to let you make manual adjustments. Each unit includes rear and front brackets, a stiffener, a slider and six socket-head cap screws. Also included with the kit are four positioning rulers (two each for WECO and EIA racks), a clearance/level tool to ensure proper clearance and leveling of the NRFP chassis, and a cantilever tray for rear support of the NRFP-LCU-1 (sold separately). The NRFP-BRKT is required for mounting the NRFP-500MM-CP in a 4-post rack-mount application.