Quick tech specs
- Digital Video and Audio in one cable
- Small footprint compared to VGA or DVI
- Supports High Definition Content Protection (HDCP)
- DisplayPort Cable with Latches/ DisplayPort Digtal Video Cable/ DisplayPort digital Audio cable/ DP cable with latches/ DP (M/M)
- Supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) 4K x 2K video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 including 1080p
Know your gear
DisplayPort is a new digital display interface standard put forth by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA). It defines a digital audio/video interconnect intended to be used between computer and display monitors, or computers and home theater systems. Similar to HDMI, in that it supports both Digital Video/Audio signals, DisplayPort is geared more toward the computer market, where HDMI dominates the Home Theater market. Tripp Lite's DisplayPort cables support a maximum bandwidth of 10.8Gbps, as well as DPCP ( DisplayPort Content Protection) , HDCP, and resolutions up to 1080p. To achieve maximum performance, a signal booster such as the Tripp Lite B121-000 must be used with this cable.