- 16' (5M) MTP/MPO Patch Cable 100GBASE-SR10 CXP 24 Fiber 100GbE OM3 Plenum-Rated Aqua
- Allows high-density connections between network equipment in telecommunication rooms and data centers
- Hi-density MTP/MPO 24-fiber connectors for reduced cabling
- OM3 rated 50/125 Multimode
- Push/pull tab connectors install/remove with one hand
- Supports to 100GbE speeds
- Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty
Tripp Lite MTP/MPO to MTP/MPO fiber patch cables allow high-density connections between network equipment in telecommunication rooms. They feature Push/Pull tab connectors that offer maximum accessibility in high-density installations; install / remove with one hand. The MTP/MPO connector is approximately the same size of a SC connector but since it can accommodate 24 fibers, it provides up to 24 times the density, thereby offering savings in circuit card and rack space. N846 series cables are manufactured using laser-optimized, 50/125, OM3 multimode cable, and support speeds up to 100GbE.