Quick tech specs
- Extend a USB 3.0 signal 16 ft (5 m.)
- Supports USB 3.0 SuperSpeed data transfer rates up to 5Gbps
- Provides up to 770mA of power to the connected device
- 3-Year Tripp Lite Warranty
- Increase the extension distance to 33 ft (10 m.) by connecting two U330-05M together
- Backward compatible to previous USB generations
- Compatible with printers such as Canon Pixma MX922/ MX522/ MX452 and Epson XP-310/ Epson XP-410/ Brother HL 2270DW/ Brother MFCJ450DW/ HP Envy 4500/ HP OfficeJet
Know your gear
Tripp Lite's 16-ft. USB 3.0 active extension cable is a bus powered extension cable that can be used to increase the length of a device cable without the worry of signal loss and potential performance problems. Increase the extension distance to 33 ft. (10 m.) by connecting two U330-05M together. USB limits a cable's length to 16ft. Any length above 16 feet requires the use of an active cable such as this one. This cable has a signal booster built in. The cable must be plugged directly into a USB port (either on the PC or a hub). Use a standard 6' 10' or 15' USB 3.0 A-B cable to reach the desired distance. The U330-05M provides up to 770mA of power to the connected device. If your device requires more than 770mA of power, an external power supply will be required for the connected USB device.
Tripp Lite 5M USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Active Extension Repeater Cable A M/F 16ft is rated4.50 out of5 by2.
Rated 5 out of 5 byLowry Cal from Great product!I bought these because I needed a USB extension longer than 6 feet, but not flimsy and pathetic like most of the ones you see on the market. These stand up to tough environments and keep working when others have failed me. I think they are a good value and recommend them highly.
Date published: 2015-03-16T00:00:00-04:00
Rated 5 out of 5 bypeter from nullok for that usb printer a certain ‘super user’ wants on the other side of the room to their base station
Date published: 2017-10-29T00:00:00-04:00