- IEEE 1284 AB Parallel Printer Cable (DB25 to Cen36 M/M) 6ft.
- Bidirectional communication allows your printer to broadcast printer error messages back to network computers
- Superior molded cables with integral strain relief and foilshielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- IEEE 1284 Printer Cables provide superior conductivity and support highspeed bidirectional printing
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's 1.83 m (6-ft.) IEEE 1284 A-B parallel printer cable connects computers with a DB25 female parallel port to parallel printers with a Centronics 36 female parallel port. It supports high-speed IEEE 1284 bi-directional communication. The cable features nickel plated DB25 male/Cent36 male connectors and gold plated copper contacts for superior conductivity. It is manufactured from superior molded cable with integral strain relief and double shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection. It contains low-capacitance, impedance matched, twisted-pair conductors that protect against cross-talk and other transmission problems.