- C20-to-C13 adapter connects devices with C19/C14 power connectors or extends your existing power connection
- Recommended for powering computers/ servers and other devices
- 7 ft length allows flexibility in placing devices while avoiding cable clutter
- Heavy-duty C13-to-C20 cable replaces/upgrades standard cord provided by manufacturer
- Thick 14 AWG wire gauge manages high power levels required for larger equipment
- C20 to C13 Power Cable/ extension cable
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
This C20-to-C13 power cable features 14 AWG wire suitable for high power connections, making it a reliable solution for large server applications that require a higher-rated, heavier-gauge cable. This IEC C20-to-C13 cord can be used to connect a computer, server, monitor or drive to a UPS system or PDU or replace or upgrade the standard power cord provided by the device's manufacturer. The seven-foot length allows you flexibility in placing equipment with respect to the power outlet.