- C14-to-C13 splitter allows 2 devices w/ C14 inlets to share 1 AC power input cord and one C13 outlet on a PDU or UPS system
- Connects 2 devices to one AC outlet to save space and reduce cable clutter
- Recommended for powering multiple computers/monitors or other compatible peripherals
- C14 end connects to PDU or UPS power; C13 ends connect to devices’ C14 inlets
- C13-to-C14 PDU-style extension cord is ideal replacement for worn-out or missing cable
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
With this PC power splitter, a single C13 outlet can power two devices, such as computers, monitors, printers, instrument amplifiers and other equipment compatible with a C13 connector. Ideal for areas where AC outlets are limited, such as rack cabinets, this IEC cable is compatible with Tripp Lite power and extension cords.