- Cat6/Cat5e 110 Style Punch Down Keystone Jacks provide maximum flexibility for any UTP Ethernet environment
- Ideal for almost all Cat5e cabling environments
- Comes in a convenient pack of 10
- Compliant with EIA/TIA CAT6 connecting hardware specifications & with the Federal Trade Agreements Act for GSA Schedule purchases (TAA Compliant)
- Dual-color coded labeling made for both 568A & 568B (258A) wiring schemes
- modular insert/ RJ-45 Keystone Jack
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's Cat6/Cat5e 110 Style Punch Down Keystone Jacks provide maximum flexibility for any UTP Ethernet environment. Ideal for Cat5e cabling environments, the jack also meets UL-certified ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Permanent Link/Channel Identification Test for Category 6 cabling installations. The uniquely patterned printed circuit board construction is designed to meet CAT6 250Mhz performance, and is fully compliant with EIA/TIA CAT6 connecting hardware specifications. With its compact casing, it fits into any conventional face plate, outlet box, or panel. It also features dual-color coded labeling made for both 568A & 568B (258A) wiring schemes.