- Adds a Cat6 RJ45 connection to a wall plate or patch panel or surface connection box
- Compliant with EIA/TIA CAT6 connecting hardware specifications
- Dual-color coded labeling made for both 568A and 568B (258A) wiring schemes
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases (TAA Compliant)
- Cat6 Keystone Jack/ Cat6 RJ45 Modular Jack/ Punch Type Keystone Jack/ 110 Type Keystone Jack/ UL Certified/ RJ-45 Keystone Jack
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's Cat6/Cat5e 110 Style Punch Down Keystone Jacks provide maximum flexibility for any UTP Ethernet environment. Ideal for Cat5e cabling environments, the jack also meets UL-certified ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Permanent Link/Channel Identification Test for Category 6 cabling installations. The uniquely patterned printed circuit board construction is designed to meet CAT6 250Mhz performance, and is fully compliant with EIA/TIA CAT6 connecting hardware specifications. With its compact casing, it fits into any conventional face plate, outlet box, or panel. It also features dual-color coded labeling made for both 568A and 568B (258A) wiring schemes.