- Terminate your Cat6a cables at standard patch panels/ surface-mount boxes or keystone wall plates
- Keystone design for use with standard data wall plateDual-color-coded labeling for 568A/B (258A) wiring schemes
- Compatible with all Cat6a cables
- Meets all EIA/TIA Cat6a requirements
- Dual-color-coded labeling for 568A/B (258A) wiring schemes
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases (TAA Compliant)
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Strengthen your high-speed network with the N238-001-WH-6A Cat6a 110-Style Punchdown RJ45 Keystone Jack. Recommended for all Cat6a cabling environments, the keystone jack with a uniquely patterned printed circuit board is designed for 650 MHz performance and complies with EIA/TIA Cat6a connecting hardware specifications. The compact white casing snaps into any conventional patch panel, outlet box or wall plate. Dual-color-coded labeling is present for 568A and 568B (258A) wiring schemes. The N238-001-WH-6A meets UL-certified ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-10 Cat6a Permanent Link/Channel Identification Testing standards for Cat6a cabling installations. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.