- Converts DisplayPort Signal to HDMI and extends it up to 150ft
- DisplayPort to HDMI over Cat5/ DisplayPort to HDMI over Cat6/ DisplayPort to HDMI adapter/ DP to HDMI/ DP to HDMI Transmitter/ DP to HDMI Receiver
- Extends 1080i signal up to 150ft and 1080p signal up to 125ft
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel) and stereo audio
- Included USB Micro-B cables supply power to both units
- Works with all operating systems and HDCP 1.3 compliant
- Plug and play convenience
The B150-1A1-HDMI DisplayPort to HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Active Extender Kit includes a transmitter unit and a receiver unit that work in tandem to convert a DisplayPort audio/video signal to HDMI and then extend it to a projector, monitor or television up to 150 feet away. The kit is ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches, retail settings and other applications where the video source is located farther than convention cables allow. One Cat5e/6 cable connects the transmitter and receiver(for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series). A built-in DisplayPort cable connects the transmitter to the source, while a built-in HDMI cable connects the receiver to the display. Included USB Micro-B cables connect the transmitter to a USB port on the DisplayPort computer or a USB wall charger(such as Tripp Lite's U280-002-W12), and connect the receiver to a USB port on the HDMI display or a USB wall charger. No external power supplies are needed. The B150-1A1-HDMI can extend a high-definition 1080i(60 Hz) signal up to 150 feet and a 1080p(60 Hz) signal up to 125 feet. In addition to crystal-clear video, including 24-bit True Color(8 bits per channel), the kit delivers full, rich stereo. Green and orange LEDs on both units indicate when they are receiving power from the USB Micro-B cables and sharing a signal. Easy to set up with no software or drivers to install. Works with all operating systems.