- Converts a DisplayPort v1.2 audio/video signal for display on an HDMI monitor projector or TV
- Displayport to HDMI cable/ Displayport to HDMI adapter/ DP to HDMI/ DP (M) to HDMI (M)/ Displayport 1.2 to HDMI adapter cable
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K)
- Supports audio and HDCP
- passive adapters require that the connected computer has a DP++ (DisplayPort ++) dual-mode port
- Gold-plated connectors and contacts
- No separate adapter required
The P582-003-V2 DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI Adapter Cabler connects a DisplayPort computer to the HDMI port on a monitor, projector or television. With a latching DisplayPort male connector on one end and an HDMI male connector on the other, this cable requires no separate adapter. It lets you use your existing HDMI display instead of buying a new DisplayPort monitor. Ideal for displaying crystal-clear video on a large monitor or digital sign, this cable supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K), as well as rich, full audio (if your DisplayPort card supports audio passthrough) and HDCP (High-Definition Content Protection). This in-line passive adapter is designed for use with Dual-Mode (DP++) DisplayPort graphics cards. Gold-plated connectors and contacts ensure excellent conductivity. The Displayport plug latches to the port to provide a secure connection. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and molded connectors last a long time.