- Extend a Displayport Audio/Video Signal up to 150ft from the PC
- Supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and HD resolutions up to 1080p
- When extending a 1080p @ 60Hz signal more than 100 ft use cable made with 24Awg wiring
- Built-in Equalization control to adjust the video image
- Displayport v1.1a compliant/ TAA compliant/ HDCP compliant
- video extender/ video signal extender/ video signal repeater/ 20 pin DisplayPort signal extender
- 3 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's B121-000 DisplayPort Signal Extender increases the distance a Displayport signal can be transmitted beyond the recommended 16 ft. (5 m.). It supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz, and HD resolutions up to 1080p @ 60Hz, as well as a maximum distance of 45.72 m (150-ft.) from the source. Use P580-Series Displayport cables in most applications. When extending a 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz (or 1080p @ 60Hz) video signal more than 30.5 m (100-ft.), use cable made with 24Awg wiring. (Available from Tripp Lite as a custom order) Simply connect the longer cable between the source and the B121-000, and the shorter cable (4.88 m (16-ft.) or less) between the adapter and the monitor. Software or drivers are not required. Built-in Equalization control to adjust the video image. HDCP compliant.