- Extend a DVI-D Single Link signal up to 150 ft from the source
- Supports a maximum video resolution of 1920 x 1200
- When extending a 1920 x 1200 or 1080p video signal more than 75 ft use cable made with 24Awg wiring such as P560-Series DVI Dual-Link cables
- Built-in Equalization control to adjust the video image. HDCP and DDC compatible
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA)
- video extender/ video signal extender/ video signal repeater
- 3 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's B120-000-SL DVI Single-Link Signal Extender increases the distance a DVI-D signal can be transmitted beyond the recommended 16 ft. (5 m.). Supports DVI Single Link computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, and HD resolutions up to 1080p, as well as a maximum distance of 45.72 m (150-ft.) from the source. Use P561-Series DVI Single-Link cables in most applications. When extending a 1920 x 1200 (or 1080p) video signal more than 22.86 m (75-ft.), use cable made with 24Awg wiring. (Available from Tripp Lite as a custom order) Simply connect the longer cable between the source and the B120-000-SL, and the shorter cable (4.88 m (16-ft.) or less) between the adapter and the monitor. Software or drivers are not required. Built-in Equalization control to adjust the video image. HDCP and DDC compatible.