- Connects a DVI monitor and USB-enabled keyboard and mouse to the DVI port on a KVM switch located up to 10 ft away
- Ideal replacement cable in applications where a longer KVM cord is needed
- Connects USB keyboard/mouse to your KVM switch’s DVI port
- DVI monitor connection supports HD resolutions up to 1920x1200 at 60 Hz
- Slim diameter cuts down on clutter and makes cable easier to route and connect
- DVI KVM cable/ DVI cable/ USB Keyboard and Mouse
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
This KVM cable Kit allows you to connect a DVI monitor and USB keyboard/mouse to your switch's DVI port. Designed as a replacement for the six-foot accessory cable included with Tripp Lite's B021-000-19-HD or B021-000-19-HD2 1U rack-mount consoles, the 10-foot P760-010-DVI is ideal for scenarios in which a longer cable is needed. It features two male DVI connectors and two male USB-A connectors, and supports DVI video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, including 1080p, at 60 Hz. Its slim diameter cuts down on cable clutter around your rack.