- Heavy-duty C14 to C15 power cord connects a device with a C16 power inlet to a PDU or UPS system
- Recommended for powering PoE switches with high-wattage power supplies
- 2 ft. length allows flexibility in placing devices while avoiding cable clutter
- C14 to C15 power cable replaces or upgrades original manufacturer’s power cord
- Thick 14 AWG wire gauge manages high power levels required for larger equipment
- Power cable/ C14 to C15 power adapter
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's C14-to-C15 power cords allow connection from high voltage network hardware utilizing C15 type connectors to PDU's and UPS systems with C14 type inputs. Heavy-duty 14AWG wire supports voltages up to 250V. Molded ends ensure a lifetime of use.