- Connects a PC/ mobile cart or other hospital equipment with a C13 inlet to a grounded hospital-grade AC outlet
- Fully molded clear plugs allow visual inspection of internal construction to ensure safety
- Recommended for connecting devices to power outlets outside patient-care vicinities
- 3 ft length allows flexibility in placing devices while avoiding cable clutter
- Hospital-grade power cord/cable replaces or upgrades power cord provided by manufacturer
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
The P006-003-HG13CL Hospital-Grade Computer Power Cord features a C13 plug on one end and a NEMA 5-15P-HG plug on the other, allowing you to connect your computer or peripheral to a hospital-grade AC power outlet. Both plugs are clear, so you can inspect their internal construction at a glance. The unit is tested to ANSI/UL 62 and 817, as well as CAN/CSA C22.2 no. 21 and 49 standards, ensuring it's a safe, reliable power solution for hospital environments. The C13 plug connects to computers, printers, scanners, monitors and other electronic devices with a three-pin C14 port. This three-foot 125V/13A cord features 16 AWG, a flexible SJT jacket and fully molded ends for optimum performance.