- Recommended for connecting devices to power outlets outside patient-care vicinities
- 6 ft length allows flexibility in placing devices in relationship to AC outlet
- Hospital-grade power cord replaces or upgrades power cord provided by manufacturer
- Thick 12 AWG wire gauge manages high power levels required for larger equipment
- Color-coded gray for fast,easy identification in a crowded PDU,UPS or surge protector
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Tripp Lite Warranty
This hospital power cord is tested to ANSI/UL 62 and 817 standards, as well as CAN/CSA C22.2 no. 21 and 49 standards, ensuring it's a dependable power solution for hospital environments.
This hospital-grade power cord features a gray SJT jacket and fully molded gray ends. The color-coding allows easy, fast identification in a crowded surge protector and helps prevent the cable from becoming inadvertently disconnected.