- Connects your PC/ mobile cart or other hospital equipment with a C13 inlet to a grounded hospital-grade AC outlet
- Recommended for connecting devices to power outlets outside patient-care vicinities
- 15 ft length allows flexibility in placing devices while avoiding cable clutter
- Medical power cord/ power cable replaces or upgrades power cord provided by manufacturer
- NEMA 5-15P-HG plug connects to AC power; C13 plug connects to device’s C14 inlet
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
The P006-015-HG10 Hospital-Grade Computer Power Cord features a C13 plug on one end and a NEMA 5-15P-HG plug on the other, allowing you to connect your computer or peripheral to a hospital-grade AC power outlet. It’s tested to ANSI/UL 62 and 817, as well as CAN/CSA C22.2 no. 21 and 49 standards, ensuring it’s a safe, reliable power solution for hospital environments. The C13 plug connects to computers, printers, scanners, monitors and other electronic devices with a three-pin C14 port. This 4.57 m (15-ft.) 125V/10A cord features 18 AWG wire, a flexible SJT jacket and fully molded ends for optimum performance.