- 40 Pin F IDE to Serial ATA (SATA) Drive Adapter Converter allows a standard parallel ATA hard disk drive CD-ROM CD-RW DVD ROM DVD + RW to be used with Serial ATA Controller cards or motherboards with Serial ATA ports
- Convert existing IDE Drives to a SATA Controller
- Serial ATA (SATA) Data and Power Cable Included
- Storage controller ATA-133
- Compatible with PATA 133 MBps hard devices
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's P936-000, Serial ATA (SATA) to IDE converter, allows a standard parallel ATA hard disk drive, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD ROM, DVD + RW, etc, to be used with Serial ATA Controller cards or motherboards with Serial ATA ports, and meets the specification of Serial ATA 1.0 interface. Simply plug the 40-pin side of the adapter into the IDE drive 40-pin connector, and attach power and SATA cables to the appropriate connections...no software to load.