Quick tech specs
- Rack-mount protection for A/V components network hardware retail displays appliances power tools and other electronics against dangerous surges spikes and line noise in IT/industrial environments
- 15A resettable circuit breaker protects outlets and shuts down connected equipment in the event of an overload
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
- Surge suppressor for network workstations telecom systems point-of-sale equipment and audio/video systems
- Power Strip/ 3840 Joules/ NEMA 5-15P plug
Know your gear
Tripp Lite's IBAR12 offers network-grade surge and noise suppression in a versatile all-metal multi-mount cabinet. Detachable mounting flanges are configurable for rackmount, wallmount and under-counter installation. Uses only 1 rack space (1U) when installed in any 19 inch EIA standard rack. Features network grade AC surge suppression with EMI/RFI noise filtering. Outlets are arranged in exclusive isolated filter banks to limit noise interaction among connected items. Includes 12 outlets (2 front/10 rear), 15 ft AC power cord and guarded power switch to reduce the risk of accidental shutoff.