- 8-Pack NetCommander USB Server Interface Unit (SIU) Needed to connect a USB Server to a B070/B072-Series NetCommander KVM switch via Cat5e cable
- 8-Pack of B078-101-USB-1 Server Interface Units
- Compact lightweight design eliminates the need for thicker heavier KVM cables
- Allows a recommended maximum distance of 100ft from KVM to computer/serve via Cat5e cable
- Plug and Play no software or power supply required
- Tripp Lite 3-year Warranty
The B078-101-USB-8 is an 8-Pack of Tripp Lite's B078-101-USB-1 NetCommander USB Server Interface Units (SIU). Each SIU connects to the HD15 port and USB port on a computer/server, and converts them to a single RJ45 connector. Ordinary Cat5e patch cables can then be used to connect the server to the switch ports on a Tripp Lite B070 / B072-Series NetCommander Cat5 KVM switch. Use of Cat5e cables frees up space in the installation that would ordinarily be filled by traditional, thicker KVM cables.