- 1U Logic Control Unit for Powering and Controlling Your connected Tripp Lite NRFP Robotic Fiber Panel System via the included signaling Y cable
- Required accessory for NRFP Robotic Fiber Panel Systems
- Includes logic control unit signaling cable and ground cable
- Mounts into 1U of rack space directly above Robotic Fiber Panel System
- Front-panel LEDs provide at-a-glance functional status updates
- Tripp Lite 1-year Warranty
The NRFP-LCU-1 comes with a logic control unit, a signaling cable that attaches to your Tripp Lite NRFP-500MM-CP or NRFP-500SM-CP Robotic Fiber Panel System, and a ground cable that connects to the facility ground. It mounts into 1U of space anywhere in your 4-post rack enclosure, including directly above the Robotic Fiber Panel System, which allows adequate space for connecting the LCU control and ground cable. The power cable connections are located on the front panel, as are three LEDs that indicate the system's functional status at a glance.