- Line interactive uninterrupted power supply provides battery backup through blackouts/ voltage fluctuations and surges
- Ideal for PCs/ home theater systems/ networking equipment and more
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts/ over-voltages without using battery power
- 3.5 min full load runtime (1000VA/500 watts)/ 14 min half load runtime (500VA/250 watts)
- NEMA 5-15P input plug and 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 3 Year Tripp Lite Warranty and $200,000 Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite's OMNIVS1000 line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support for personal computers, internetworking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Internal UPS circuits support entry level PC systems for up to 60 minutes during power failures so that connected equipment can be shut down without data loss. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 89 volts back to usable levels without using battery power. Offers complete desktop power protection in an attractive black tower configuration. Includes 6 battery supported outlets for computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral, plus 2 additional surge suppression-only outlets for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support. USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure, USB cable included. PowerAlert software available via free download. Built-in RJ45 TEL/Ethernet suppression jacks protect modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other peripheral with a standard single-line tel/DSL or data line connection. Built-in audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and overload. 1000VA/500 watt power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems. Offers 3.5 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 1000VA/500 watts and 14 minutes with a half load of 500VA/250 watts. Supports battery replacement via built-in access panel.