- Line interactive uninterrupted power supply provides battery backup through blackouts/ voltage fluctuations and surges
- Ideal for PCs/ home theater systems/ networking equipment and more
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts/ over-voltages without using battery power
- 4 min full load runtime (940 watts)/ 11.4 min half load runtime (470 watts)
- NEMA 5-15P input plug and 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- USB/ DSL/ TEL/ AVR
- 3 Year Tripp Lite Warranty and $200,000 Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite's OMNIVS1500XL line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting, expandable battery support for personal computers, internetworking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Internal UPS batteries support entry level PC systems for up to 75 minutes during power failures so that connected equipment can be shut down without data loss. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 75 and overvoltages up to 147 volts back to usable 120V levels without using battery power. Offers complete desktop power protection in an attractive black tower configuration. Includes 6 battery supported outlets for computer, monitor and vital system peripherals, plus 2 additional surge suppression only outlets for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support. USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure (USB cable included). PowerAlert software available via free download. Built-in data line suppression offers protection for equipment with single line TEL/DSL or network Ethernet connection. Built-in audible alarm and 5 front panel LEDs indicate status of line power, battery power, battery low/replace, voltage regulation and overload. 1500VA power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems. Offers 4.5 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 1500VA and 13 minutes with a half load of 750VA. Supports hot-swappable battery replacement via built-in access panel. Extended runtime available with optional BP24V15RT2U, BP24V28-2U, or BP24V70-3U external battery packs.