- 25.2kW 3-phase switched PDU 240V 0U Vertical w/ 24 outlets and 6ft cord
- PDU/ Power Distribution Unit/ PDU Strip/ Switched PDU/ rack pdu/ pdus/ datacenter pdu/ network pdu/ Vertical PDU
- Reports voltage and load per-outlet or phase via Ethernet interface
- 24 outlets (12 C13/ 12 C19); IEC-309 60A Red (3P+N+E) input 6ft cord
- Digital display reports detailed status information
- Toolless button-mount installation
Tripp Lite 3-phase Switched PDU (Power Distribution Unit) offers advanced network control and monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock out power to each individual receptacle, monitor site electrical conditions and remotely monitor output power consumption per phase or per receptacle. PowerAlert interface supports remote control and custom notification of user-specified conditions via email, secure web, SNMP, Telnet or SSH interface. Individually switched outlets can be controlled in real-time to remotely reboot unresponsive network hardware, or be custom programmed for user-defined power-up and power-down sequences to ensure proper startup of interdependent IT systems and prevent inrush-related overloads as network equipment is first energized. Unused PDU outlets can be electronically locked off to prevent the connection of unauthorized hardware. PDU output current consumption in amps per phase or per receptacle can be displayed locally via visual meter or remotely via web/network interface to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains or branch breakers trip. Highly accurate current metering offers billing-grade current monitoring and recording ability for each output phase, breakered load bank and individual outlet.