Quick tech specs
- 1.4kW single-phase switched PDU 120V outlets 1U horizontal w/ 16 outlets and 12ft cord
- Reports voltage frequency and load level via Ethernet interface
- Visual current meter and reversible housing
- PDU/ Power Distribution Unit/ PDU Strip/ Switched PDU/ rack pdu/ pdus/ datacenter pdu/ network pdu/ Horizontal PDU
- 16 NEMA 5-15P switched outlets w/ cord retention brackets; NEMA 5-15P input 12ft cord
- Temperature humidity and contact closure monitoring options
Know your gear
Tripp Lite single phase Switched PDU / Power Distribution Unit offers advanced network control and monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual receptacle, monitor site electrical conditions and remotely monitor output power consumption. Built-in LX Platform network management interface card. The Java-free LX Platform HTML5-based network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP. Unused PDU outlets can be electronically locked off to prevent the connection of unauthorized hardware. PDU output current consumption in amps is continuously displayed locally via visual meter and remotely via web/network interface to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains or branch breakers trip.
Tripp Lite PDU Switched 120V 15A 5-15R 16 Outlet 1U RM - horizontal rackmou is rated4.50 out of5 by2.
Rated 5 out of 5 byLee from nullA very handy device that has saved me multiple trips to remote offices. More affordable than competitors and the new firmware (though it relies on java in the web console) is a great improvement.Had to contact support at one location and they were great!
Date published: 2014-07-22T00:00:00-04:00
Rated 5 out of 5 byspoon from used as 208V extensionWorks well as 208V too. Requires a nema 5-15 to c-13 cord adapter.
Date published: 2014-06-11T00:00:00-04:00